Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tuesday

Squat: worked up to 475x2

Reverse Band Squat: 525x2; 585x2

Deadlift: 535x1

45` Back Extension: 3x10
w/
Glute Ham Hypers: 3x10

TRX Fallouts: 3x10

Put some butter and/or jam on me because I was toast after this one.  It felt good though.  Nothing felt overly heavy.  My back did get a little twinge in the lower left side on deadlifts.  Nothing to be concerned about, but I stayed conservative and shut it down at 535.

Tomorrow I'm going down to Illinois for the weekend.  Thursday and Friday night Lance, Eric, our friend Dave, and I are going to some concerts in the city and Saturday is Lance and Al's birthday bash in Mundelein.  Much Riot Punch is going to be consumed.  This one may get sloppy.

Song of the Day:

“Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying." -The Bible 

Sure Bible, whatever you say (sarcasm).

No comments:

Post a Comment