Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday

Single Arm Snatch: 125x1x3 on each arm

Front Squat: 295x1x3; 315x1x3

Single Arm Row: 3x10

Dips: 4x10

"Fuck safety." -Geothe.  I'm paraphrasing a bit but that was my attitude going in and will be my attitude going forward.  I had a rough outline of what I wanted to do today but nothing written in stone.  I spent my morning reading this site and was all kinds of jacked to throw some iron around. 

I haven't done single arm snatches or front squats in mad long but they felt pretty damn good.  Like real good.  The most I've ever done for a single on front squat is 365 so to do three singles at 315 is pretty damn good for me.  Now it's time for food, a shower, and some reading and/or football for the rest of the weekend.

Song of the Day:

"Insisting on perfect safety is for people who don't have the balls to live in the real world." -Mark Shafer

No comments:

Post a Comment