Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday

Clean and Jerk: worked up to 242 for 3 singles (tweaked the absolute shit out of my neck on the last one.)

Log Press: 3x5 at 163

Single Arm Row: up to 120s x 15
w/
Blue Band Good Mornings: 2x15

TRX Inverted Row: 2x15
w/
Band Tricep Push Downs: 2x25

Tomorrow is one of my favorite days of the year.  This is the day that I get to go to a Packer game with the man, the myth, the legend, THE Craig Dequaine.  The man was half the equation in making me so you know he's bad ass.  Every year for Christmas his gift is that him and I go to a game of his choosing on me.  The first Packer game I ever went to was with him.  September 1992, Don "The Majik Man" Majkowski gets his ankle blown the fuck up and who comes in?  That's right, Brett "I'll Send You Some Dick Pics" Favre.  He throws the game winning touchdown to Kitrick Taylor, this former fat kid says, "Whoo Hoo!  Heck yes!" and the rest is history. 

Song of the Day:

"One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters." -George Herbert

No comments:

Post a Comment