Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday

Single Arm Snatch: 110x1 each side; 120x1 each side; 130x1 on right; 130x0on left

Front Squat: 315 for two singles

Stone Picks: a bunch

First off, I want to say thank you to my mother, Cindy.  She donated the first $10 to my Movember team.  To donate you can go here.  Thanks mom.

Pretty good day today.  It was Lance, Matt, Joe, and I at the gym today.  Just some dudes getting strong.  Afterwards Lance and I cooked up some steak sandwiches and washed it down with some Moose Tracks ice cream.  I'm pretty much the happiest camper you know right now.  Here's a video of my set of 120 on the SAS.

Notice the sweet 'stache.

Song of the Day:

“The world is full of willing people; some willing to work, the rest willing to let them.” -Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment