Thursday, October 7, 2010

Riot Fest Countdown

Bench: 245x2; 255x2; 265x2; 275x1

Dead Bench: 225x1x2; 275x1

I set the bar on the pins about 3 inches off my chest.  This is where I usually fail on a bench press.  I then drove the bar up to lockout.  Doing this erases any benefit that I would get from the stretch-shortening cycle.  I'm going to keep these in for a few weeks and see how my actual bench progresses.

Neutral Grip Chins: 3x8
w/
DB Bench: 3x15

Reverse Grip Pull Down: 3x15
w/
Rope Tricep Push Down: 3x12

Cable Scarecrows: 3x12
w/
Fat Bar Curl: 3x8

Tonight is the first night of two that Lance, Eric, Dave, and I will be attending Riot Fest.  Tonight is Red Oktoberfest with performances by bands on the Red Scare Label.  Propagandhi will be headlining.  It is going to be fucking awesome.  Much Riot Punch will be consumed.  I'm going to be going to the local skid row liquor store and picking up four bottles of Night Train and three or so jugs of Purple Drink.  Fuck Yes.

Song of the Day:

“It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." -George F. Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment