Friday, October 29, 2010

Thursday

Bench (all paused): 225x1; 245x1; 265x1; 275x1; 275x1; 205x8; 205x5

Chin Ups: x6,5,4,4

Dips: 4x12
w/
Hammer Curls: 3x10

TRX Scarecrow: 3x12
w/
Rope Push Down: 3x12

Bench felt decent today.  Pausing always throws me for a loop the first time I do it.  From here on out I'll probable pause all my work sets in preparation for my meet.  I like doing bodyweight assistance exercises for my main assistance work on my upper body days.  Bodyweight stuff doesn't tear up my shoulders and elbows like some other stuff can.  My right shoulder feels like it's always on the verge of being a problem, but as of yet hasn't manifested into anything.  Train hard.  Train smart.  Don't be like Coach McGuirk.



I've been pumped all week.  Lance, who I've mentioned many a time, is moving in with me this weekend.  He is going to be working at NX Level starting Monday.  He's super excited and I am as well.  We're basically a Gruesome Twosome the likes of which have rarely been seen.  It's going to be like Lethal Weapon.  He's Riggs, I'm Murtaugh, Eric is Leo Getz (Joe Pesci).  Anytime we get into any kind of shenanigans I'll be there to mumble, "I'm getting too old for this sh-" EXPLOSION!  So pumped.

Song of the Day:

“After fifteen minutes nobody looks at a rainbow” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment