Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday

Pin Squats: up to 565x1. 

Pin was at #21 which is about 4" higher than parallel for me in the squat.  This is usually the spot where I miss a squat.  I'm OK coming out of the hole, but sometimes struggle pushing through the middle of the movement.

Squats: 285x20

RDLs: 4x6

Real quick session today.  All the above took me about an hour.  All the squats were done with a wider power stance and in my flat-soled rasslin' shoes.  They all felt good and I didn't feel that my mobility was at all a hindrance.  The storm of the century is coming tomorrow.  Of course, the century is only 10 years old.  We're forecasted to get 8-20 inches of snow.  Either way it's a lot and I'll be doing a bunch of shoveling/snowblowing in the next couple days.  Should be fun on the ol' lumbar spine.

I think this week is going to be a Slayer week.  They've been dominating my workout playlists as of late.  My first offering.

Song of the Day:

"Double-shot your guns and give 'em Hell." -Zachary Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment