Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday

Fat Bar Bench: worked up to 285x2

I think this is a rep PR for me.  Not 100% though.  I tried to do some dead bench after this but my body was not having it.

Fat Gripz DB Sgl Arm Press: four sets of three at 60, 70, 80, 80

Fat Bar Bent Row: 2x3 at 225

Fat Bar Reverse Curls: 4x5

Wrist Roller: 4xup, 4xdown

Heavy Bag Carries: 840 yards

Great session today.  I was feeling a bit groggy going in but bench felt awesome.  the 285 I'm pretty sure is a PR using any bar.  Everything else went great without any real struggle.  I think having 2-3 upper body days is really paying off.  My strength gains have been pretty consistent.  I think the one thing that has allowed this to happen is that I haven't used any weights that I couldn't handle.  I think I've only missed one or two reps in the last month or so.  Missing weights is not only damaging to the psyche but can screw with your central nervous system as well.

Song of the Day:

"You may hate gravity, but gravity doesn't care." -Clayton Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment