Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday

Clean and Jerk: worked up to 264 where I proceeded to puss out on three separate tries.

Single Arm Deadlift: worked up to 308 with straps

Not the best training day today.  Motivation was low going in.  Probably would have been in my best interest to take today off and hit it hard tomorrow.  Oh well, live and learn.  I'm trying to push hard for the next three weeks up until I go to Wausau for the Circle of Friends trip.  When I'm there I'll take a few days off of training and dieting.  That trip is always good for my recharging my batteries and restoring any lost motivation.  I'm really looking forward to the trip.  It's always a fun time with the kids and other chaperones and nurses.  I've got tomorrow mapped out and I'm going to use today's shittiness as my motivation for getting better tomorrow.

Song of the Day:

"Man is a rope connecting animal and superman-a rope over a precipice...What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal." -Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments:

Post a Comment