Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friday and Saturday

Friday:
Fat Bar Standing Press: up to 205x1, missed a PR of 210 about four inches from lockout.  Piss.

Fat Bar Bench: 3x6 at 225

Single Arm Row: 3x8

Fat Bar Curls: 3x3

Then I did this twice on each side:


Saturday:
I haven't actually lifted yet.  I'm going to head down into the basement and just do some random stuff.  Probably a lot of grip work.  The dog is sleeping on top of me right now.  He is a very violent fall asleeper.  He gets whole body twitches and starts snorting like he's possessed.  It's quite comical.  Later today I'm going to do a write up on how he got his name, Saxon Wolfsblood.  There's going to be invading armies, old-tyme strongmen, and lots of hardcore punk.  Stay tuned.

Here's a song to give you a taste of things to come.  GOT A HELLHOUND DOG!  THAT HELLHOUND'S GONNA RIP YOUR FACE OFF!

Song of the Day:

"I was bringing my attitude as a regular person 'cause this is my attitude." -Glenn Danzig

No comments:

Post a Comment