Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday

Power Clean: 3 singles at 264

Bottom Position Rack Squat: 525x1

Squat: 280x20

Farmers Walk: 140 in each handx30 yardsx10

Pretty good session today.  I didn't push too hard on the cleans because I wanted to keep a little extra gas in the tank for squats.  Last week I missed 515 twice and this week 525 wasn't too bad.  I think I had it one notch up but that is more where my sticking point is.

20 rep squats were brutal...again.  They always will be.  They will never be easy, but that is why they are good for you.  I haven't done farmers in a while and my knees are feeling it tonight.  Nothing bad, just a little soreness.

Today at work I gave Jake and Lance and the interns a good amount of ribbing for the Packer's win yesterday.  This will continue until I feel the threat of violence is a real possibility.  Even then I might continue.  I can hold my own.

Definitely one of the top bands of all time right here.

Song of the Day:

"Like tourists huffing and puffing to reach the peak we forget the view on the way up." -Friedrich Nietzsche

1 comment:

  1. Those are some impressive lifts Troy. When I grow up I want to be just like you.

    ReplyDelete