Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday

Well, the dog park with Saxon was very successful.  It took him a little time but he eventually opened up and started playing.  Him and I were meant to be together.  I took him out to make a two before we left and he did a "good job."  When we got to the dog park I had to use no less than four bags to clean up his dirt.  He must have been super excited because it defied logic.  There were a few instances when he didn't like a particular dog and showed his teeth and growled but other than that he was a total sweetheart was told that on numerous occasions.

After the park Eric, Lance and I got our swell on at NX Level.  Here's the break down.

Bear Complex Singles: last set was at 242.  I took a video with my phone but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it on here.  If I can get it to youtube I'll post it up.

Editor's note: Here's the video.  Sorry for it being sideways.  Lesson learned.


DB RDLs: 5x5
w/
Fat Bar Curls: some singles

After training was steaks, fries, trail mix and ice cream.  Pack play tonight and it doesn't get much better than that.

BITCH! YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT!
I WANNA TALK TO SAXON! 
FLY ME TO THE MOON LIKE THAT BITCH ALICE KRAMDEN!

Song of the Day:

"Few men grow to manhood without at some time during their early life passing through a period where their greatest desire is to be a strong man..." -Bob Hoffman

No comments:

Post a Comment