Friday, May 28, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

The results are in.  I am victorious.  It was never really in doubt, but still oh so sweet.  Here are the final tallies.

Starting (3.29.10)

Weight: 216.1 lbs.
Bodyfat %: 16.5%
Fat Mass: 35.6 lbs.
Lean Body Mass: 180.5 lbs.

Ending (5.28.10)

Weight: 208.8 labs.
Bodyfat %: 12.1%
Fat Mass: 25.3 lbs.
Lean Body Mass: 183.5 lbs.

That's a drop of 10 pounds of fat and an increase of three pounds in lean body mass.  I'll take that any day.

Although I'm happy with the results if/when I diet again that are a few things I will do differently.  I think I started my calories too low.  Diets need to be progressive.  Your body is going to adapt to whatever you are giving it.  Eventually all diets will stall out.  When this happens tweaks need to be made.  If you start too low then you really have no where to go.  Starting high and assessing progress and making small changes to keep the fat loss train rolling is definitely the way to go.

I definitely wasn't 100% on with my diet either.  I drank my ass off a few times and pigged out a few times.  I had fun though so I don't have any regrets with that.

Tonight we are going to Hooter's in Brookfield to celebrate.  I've been there once in the past.  That time there was definitely some talented waitresses...except for ours.  She was wearing a regular cotton T-shirt like any schlub wears.  Not the standard Hooter's Uniform.  I was like, "Hey, I want 15% off....that shirt."  That's not true.  I'm a total gentleman.  But still, a T-shirt?

No comments:

Post a Comment