Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tuesday- DL

DL: worked up to 452x10

GH Hyper: 3x10

Abs: 3 sets

Prowler

I was not expecting to get ten reps on my last set of deadlifts.  I set out to get the set reps of five but ended up going for broke and got ten.  This a very good sign along with my bench numbers that I'm still retaining my strength.  Currently I'm down about 8 pounds and I feel that most, if not all, of it is fat.  I lost a little bit of water at the beginning, but thats to be expected.  I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing until progress stops and then change it.  We've got about 3.5 weeks left and I think I'm comfortably in the lead.  I'm pretty sure both Nic and Matt have gained weight.  We shall see May 28th.

Song of the Day:

“If you start to take Vienna - take Vienna” -Napoleon Bonaparte

No comments:

Post a Comment