Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday- Upper Body

Standing Press: 155x6+2+2+2

Weighted Chins: 50x6+2+2+2

DB Bench: 100sx6+2+2+2

Chest Supported Row: 90x6+2+2+2

Straight Bar Skull Crusher: 95x6+2+2+2

Prowler

Great session today.  Went through the warmup with the interns James and Jace.  We all pushed the prowler outside.  It was too gorgeous of a day not to do something outside.  The prowler was hard, but definitely worth it.

All my numbers were slightly higher than the last time I did this workout about 10 days ago.  I cannot complain with that.

On a different note, today I went to spit my gum out in a garbage can and saw a wrapper for PRETZLE M&M's!  Why was I not informed of these?  Is my consumption of mass media that low that I completely missed any and all advertisements for this new nugget of awesomeness?  My diet is over in eight days and for that Friday night and Saturday I'm going to let myself eat whatever I damn well please.  I'm even going to get a few KFC Double Downs.  As a matter of fact I've been thinking a lot about what I'm going to eat.  Nic, Matt, and I decided to go to Hooter's the night the competition is over.  I'm thinking wings, a cheeseburger, maybe some nachos, and a bunch of beers.  Probably some dessert on the way home as well.  It's going to be sweet.  And all the more sweeter because I'm going to stick to my guns this weekend and not cheat.  Weekdays are easy, weekends I'm in the lion's den.  Not easy.

Song of the Day:

“We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.”         -Kenji Miyazawa

No comments:

Post a Comment