Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday- Lower Body

We've got some new interns in and I've been taking them through the warm-up before I/we work out.  Killing two birds with one stone.  I teach them the warm-up and I am forced to actually do a decent warm-up for myself.  That's called "Getting shit done."

Squat: worked up to 405x6+2+2+2

RDL: worked up to 328x6+2+2+2

Leg Press Calf Raise: 3x12

Pipes: some set and reps

Abs: Arm pumps for 3x50

Tire Flips: 10 sets of 4

Good session today.  I'm glad my lower body strength is sticking around.  The squats were just right.  Not sure I could have done more on the six, or any more cluster sets.  Good starting point.  There are 11 days left in the diet.  I weighed 211 today.  I'm actually kind of happy about this.  I'm definitely leaner and with a higher body weight I may have actually done things just right to drop fat and add a little muscle in the process.  We will see on the 28th.

Song of the Day:

"My witness is the empty sky." -Jack Kerouac

No comments:

Post a Comment