Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I want to wish all the mothers out there a wonderful and happy Mother's Day.  Today is the day we recognize and thank our mothers for all they've done for us.  From bringing us into this world, cautioning that they can take us out of it, and everything in between, they do it all. 

My own mother Cindy has bent over backwards for my sister and I in the past.  I'm sure I'm not even cognizant of all the things she's done for us.  She's driven us, challenged us, and loved us unconditionally no matter what happens.  I couldn't have asked for a better mother than her.  Love you Mom.

Seeing as how I forgot to post my training from yesterday here is what I did.

Squat: 325x5, 375x5, 425x5

Good Mornings: 4x10

GH Hypers: 3x10
w/ Weighted Bridge Holds: 3x:30

Everything felt heavy today.  Not really sure why.  I wasn't up super early, I had a decent amount of carbs in my system, and my mind wasn't elsewhere.  Just one of those days I guess.  I was just happy to get the weights on squat, hit some auxiliary and some abs and go on and git.

Song of the Day:

“A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary” -Dorothy Canfield Fisher

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the nice words, Troy. Being Mom to you & Stacy is, and always will be, the greatest joy of my life.

    ReplyDelete