Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday- Lower Body

Deadlift: worked up to 485x5+1+2+1

Front Squat: worked up to 245x6+2+2+2

Leg Press Calf Raises: 4.5 plates x6+2+2+2

Bar Curls: 115x6+2+2+2

Bar Rollouts: 3x12

It's been mad long since I've done front squats and they are going to be kicking my ass (and quads) come tomorrow.  It's a good thing there aren't any stairs at NX Level or I would for sure be falling down them.  Deadlift I went a little too heavy and it turned into an epic fail.  I was kind of embarrassed, but no one really knew I didn't get the reps that I wanted to.  Either way, it's a good place to start at.  Live and learn.  I just hope I can walk and bend my knees to some degree tomorrow.

Song of the Day:

“Deliver me from Swedish furniture.
Deliver me from clever art...
...May I never be complete.
May I never be content.
May I never be perfect.”
-Chuck Palahniuk

No comments:

Post a Comment