Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday

Since I had my first client at 7am reschedule on me I decided to get some training in.  When life gives me lemons you best believe I'm making some bomb-ass Lemonade.  Tons of sugar.

Cybex: 30 minutes of intervals

Barbell Shrugs: 3x15
w/ Reverse Hypers: 3x12

Face Pulls: 3x12
w 2 Up 1 Down Leg Curls: 3x6 each leg

Incline Treadmill: 15 minutes

I'll probably hit up another 30 minutes of cardio and some abs later this afternoon.  Nothing fancy, just doing what I got to do to be a champion.  There are exactly three weeks left in our competition.  Even though I feel I'm comfortably in the lead I still want to see what I am capable of in these last couple of weeks.  No letting off the gas.  Time to get serious.

Song of the Day:

Song starts at about :28

“The doer alone learneth.” -Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments:

Post a Comment