Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday

Fat Bar Bench: 245x1/2/3/1/2/3/1/2/3

Low Incline DB Bench: 3x8, 1x15

Arnold Press: 3x8

Weighted Chins: 3x6
w/
Weighted Dips: 3x10

Tate Press: 3x12
w/
Zottman Curls: 3x10

Lots of volume tonight. My upper body can usually take a pretty good beating and recover pretty quickly. Belly button down is another story.

Benching felt ok. I think my bench is down right now due to my squat and deadlift numbers being high. I usually go in cycles like this. When my bench is doing awesome my squat and DL numbers are usually down and vice versa. So it goes.

I apologize for the non embedded videos. Blogger is being a bitch recently.

Song of the Day: http://youtu.be/RbIGuLXCziU

"Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric." -Bertrand Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment