Friday, July 1, 2011

Wednesday and Friday and America's Birthday

Wedenesday:

Fat Bar Bench: 255x1/2/3/1/2/3/1/2/3

Log Press: 3x10

Side Laterals: 3x10
w/
Face Pulls

Gun Show

Friday:

Dead Lift: 465x1/2/3/1/2/3/1/2/3

RDLs: 308x10x3

Pendlay Rows: 220x10x2

Shrugs: 405x10x3

Shoulder felt a lot better on Wednesday than it did last week.  My technique felt a little off though.  I've lost a little weight and I think that has a lot to do with it.  Other than that it's business as usual.

Dead lifts felt fast and smooth tonight.  If I keep upping it ten pounds per week I think I could probably carry it into the 525ish range.  RDLs were tough and by the time I got to rows I was beat.  Ephedrine and heat will do that to you.

I'm pretty jacked for this weekend as I usually get excited for patriotic holidays.  BBQ tomorrow afternoon.  River float with some beers and buds on Sunday.  Then on Monday I'm going to commit as many petty crimes and exploit as many liberties and freedoms as I can think of within the confines of my property.  Ripping tags off mattresses, setting off fireworks, not going to church, saying whatever I want as long as it doesn't incite a riot, maybe get drunk, break noise ordinances, print my own currency, disturb the shit out of the peace, dig holes without looking for gas lines, maybe fake steal something from Kirk my upstairs neighbor, and probably pursue a little happiness in the process.  Who knows.  The possibilities are endless.  It's what the Founding Father's would have wanted.  Plus, it's my property.  I should be able to do whatever the hell I want as long as it puts no one else in danger.  That's what the Founding Fathers would want me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment