Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday

Fat Bar Bench: 265x1/2/3/1/2/3/1/2/2.5

Log Press: x10,8,7,6

Chest Supported Row: 3x10 @ 70s
w/
DB Side Laterals: 4x10

Face Pulls: 3x12
w/
Db Skull Crushers: 3x10

Fat Bar Curls: 3x10

Decent session tonight.  I knew the bench was going to be tough.  I'm going to give 265 a ride again next week.  If I get all my reps I'll move up 5 lbs.  If not I'll drop it back some.  The triples are always the ones that get me.  I do fine on the first two reps and then I need to breath and lose my tightness.  I think I just need to be able to keep my air in my stomach while I breath.  Another thing to work on.

I apologize for the lack of cool material like articles and non training update posts.  I've busy the last few weekends and NX Level is hopping from morning to night.  I've got a few articles in the hopper that just need a few finishing touches and a few floating around the ol' noggin.  Soon my pretties, soon.

Song of the Day:


"How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live." -Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment