Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday

Snatch: 198x1/1, 208x2 huge embarrassing failures

Deadlift: 485x1/2/3/1/2/3/1/2/3

RDLs: 315x10x3

Shrugs: 315x20x2
w/
Leg Press Calf Raise: 2x20

Snatches felt really awkward. I haven't done them in 6 weeks or so and it showed. On my last attempt I caught the bar in the squat position, fell to my right knee in an attempt to save it, realized that wasn't going to happen and as I dumped it to the front of me my right leg kicked forward and I broke the bar's fall with my shin. Snatches: 1, Troy: 0

Deadlifts felt good. Nothing too straining. I kept my belt loose to force my belly to work a little harder. I could feel myself round forward but nothing bad. Oh, and I tore a callous on my last set. It's always the last one.

I've got zero plans this weekend and I love it. Time to chillax.

Song of the Day:http://youtu.be/sBqUSVIe52Y

“A cheerful frame of mind, reinforced by relaxation... is the medicine that puts all ghosts of fear on the run.” -George Matthew Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment