Friday, December 31, 2010

Friday and Saturday

Thursday:

Axel Push Press/Jerk: Just did some triples and single on the push press and singles on the push jerk.  I was in the rack so I couldn't drop the bar so my weights stayed lower than what I'm capable of.  Bringing the bar back to my chest and then into the J-hooks was definitely the hardest part.

Glute Ham Raise: 5x5 with a band around my neck

DB Shrugs: 4x10

Conditioning stuff

Friday:

Squat: 4x10

Calf Raise: 3x12
w/
Chest Supported Rows: 3x15

Push Ups: 50

Going to be driving down to Chicago in a bit with a bunch of the guys from college for New Years Eve.  The bar we are going to has open bar from 8 pm to Close.  I'll take six Schlitz's...Aww fuck it whatever's free.  Have a fun and safe New Years everyone and I'll catch you in 2011.

Song of the Day:

“Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true" -Lord Alfred Tennyson

No comments:

Post a Comment