Sunday, December 12, 2010

Saturday

Axel Push Press: 12x2
w/
Leg Curls: 10x3

Legs were feeling beat up so I took it easy on them.  Overhead pressing needs to get stronger.  This will carry over into my bench.  I've heard people say the best way to bench 400 is to press 300.  I'm a ways behind that but you get my point.

Saturday night was our Christmas party at Brad's house.  Him and his wife Stacy put on a great party.  Lot's of food, drinks, people, dogs, etc.  I easily won the John Daly Drunkest There Award.  That Jameson I tell ya.  Whiskey and water is my drink of choice and there was plenty to go around.  I had four down when we started playing Catchphrase and they all hit me at the same time.  My clues got progressively worse and worse until I was probably barely making words by the end.  My team more than likely hated me.  That's what happens when a bunch of type A competitive people get together and play meaningless board games though.  Oh well, I had fun as I'm sure everyone else did.  Can't wait til next year.

Song of the Day:

"They say some of my stars drink whiskey.  But I have found that the ones that drink milkshakes don't win many ball games."
-Casey Stengel

No comments:

Post a Comment