Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Last Two

Monday:

Back Squat to Behind the Neck Push Press: 7x3
w/
Dips: 7x3
w/
V-Grip Chins: 7x3

Prowler

Grip

Tuesday:

Log Clean and Press: 12x1
w/
Trap Bar DL: 10x3

Tricep Push Downs: 3x15
w/
Neck Flexion & Extension: 3x10
w/
Straight Bar Curl: 3x10

I hate deload weeks, so I'm not deloading.  Jumping right back in with both feet.  I'm going to slowly ramp up by training frequency (sessions/week) to somewhere around 9 or 10.  I'll have to do doubles on some days but that's ok.  I'm still thinking about how I'm going to go about this.  I'm thinking the morning sessions will be lighter rep sessions in the basement with the afternoon being for heavier stuff at NX Level. 

This brings me to another point.  West Allis Barbell closed for the season a while ago.  This week will mark the Grand Opening of Nitro St. Justice's Barbell Club & Gentleman's Lounge.  I'm going to move the squat stands, the bench, the bars, the weights, and Glute Ham into the middle room of the basement.  The front room is storage and laundry.  The back room is the Bad Room where I go to break bottles and cry.  But that's for another post altogether.

Song of the Day:

"All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” -Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment