Thursday, December 16, 2010

Last Few

Been busy the last few days so here we go...

Monday:

Front Squat: 12x2
w/
Power Shrug: 10x3

Tuesday:

Bench: 15x1
w/
Pin RDL: 10x3

Wednesday:

Bear Complex: 5x5

Rope Tabata: 4 minutes

Thursday:

Olympic Squat: 15x1
w/
Chin Ups: 5,4,3,2,1,5,4,3,2,1

On Monday I tweaked my right knee just a bit and it's been a bit swollen since.  Nothing serious just a little inflammation.  Despite that I felt really strong today.  None of the chin up sets felt hard and my last set on squat was at 455 and didn't feel like anything too heavy.  My nutrition has been on point and I've been making it a priority to get to bed earlier each night.  Those two things are often what is missing from an effective training program.  Especially the sleep aspect.  I'm going to write up a post about the importance of sleep this weekend.  Stay tuned.

Song of the Day:

"As a day well spent brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death." Leondardo da Vinci

No comments:

Post a Comment