Monday, December 27, 2010

Sunday and Monday

Sunday:

I worked out at the bastion of futility known as the YMCA.  Watching what goes on there just makes me cringe.  One example: I was squatting in the rack and next to me on the decline bench was a guy doing behind the back wrist curls.  He commented on my squatting 405 as "big boy weights."  He then went over to the leg press put a shitload of plates on and did a bunch of quarter reps.  He finished with one more set of BHB wrist curls.  I really wish I had brought my ipod.

Close Stance Squat: bunch of singles

Push Press: bunch of singles

Chins: 30

Dips: 3x10

After training was the Packer game.  It was definitely good to see them put a complete game together.  They took one step closer to making the playoffs.  They just need to beat those pieces of shit Bears and they are in.

Monday:

Bench: worked up to 290 for a fast single then 275x1x5

Prowler: 4 hi 4 lo

Didn't have a bunch of time so I just benched took the prowler for a walk and then got out.  Boom.

This band is a side project for the lead singer of some other band.  All of there songs are about Arnold Schwarzenegger movies.  They rock harder than any band on the radio right now.  I'm looking at you Jake.

Song of the Day:

"No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you." -Homer Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment