Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday

Squat: 455x1; 405x5; 425x5; 455x3

Axel Dead Lift: 485 for two singles

Blue Band Good Mornings: 3x15

Glute Ham Hypers: 3x12

Abs: 3 sets

Twenty-six years ago today I sprang forth from my mother's womb like a pink throw pillow being pushed through a door that's only been opened about 2.5 inches.  Patton Oswalt expresses perfectly my feelings towards today.



"I'm 26!"
"Who gives a shit?  Go to work." 
Thank goodness for pop culture.  Saying things much better than any of us could.

Either way I was pretty happy with the training today.  Squats felt good, deads felt good, accessory felt good, etc. etc.  But seriously thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes.  I'm very lucky to have such great people in my life.  I tried to keep my birthday under wraps but some people just had to go and be nice about it (tongue-in-cheek.)

Song of the Day:

“The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune." -Pope Paul VI

No comments:

Post a Comment