Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Got a little morning training in on this, the greatest day of the year.

Bench: up to a single at 265

Inverted Rows: 3x10
w/
DB Shoulder Press: 2x10

Cable Scarecrows: 2x12
w/
Cable Triceps: 2x12

Volume is a lot lower.  Saturday will be my last real training session before my meet on December 4th.  I feel like I'm peaking well and it should be a great meet.  Now it's time to eat until I feel guilty about how big of a glutton I am.  Nom nom nom!

Song of the Day:

“From too much love of living,
From hope and fear set free,
We thank with brief thanksgiving
Whatever gods may be
That no life lives for ever;
That dead men rise up never;
That even the weariest river
Winds somewhere safe to sea"
-Algernon Charles Swinburne

No comments:

Post a Comment