Friday, November 19, 2010

Thursday

Bench: worked up to 275x1; 225x12

Weighted Dips: 5x5

DB Military Press: 2x10
w/
Bicep Curls: 2x10

Cable Scarecrows: 2x12

Bench felt good today.  275 was a smoke show.  Easy.  225 for 12 I think is a PR at that weight but it doesn't really matter.  I'm thinking 275ish is going to be my opener for my meet.  We'll see though. 

This weekend is going to kick ass.  Eric is coming up tonight.  Training Saturday morning.  Then, Lance's parents, Doug and Bonnie, are coming and making us Thanksgiving Dinner.  By far the best meal of all time.  I know a lot of people had to die in order for me to enjoy turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed taters, and all the rest, and I appreciate all of their brave service to this, the greatest holiday of all time.

Song of the Day:

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." -Vince Lombardi

No comments:

Post a Comment