Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday Tuggin'

Power Clean: 242x1x3

Deadlift: worked up to 528 for a fast and easy single

Glute Ham Hypers: 2x15
w/
DB Shrugs: 2x15

Weighted Bridge Holds: :20 on, :10 off for two minutes

Today went awesome and has given me tons of confidence going into next Saturday.  Last week this weight on deadlift felt heavy as shit.  Today it went up fast and smooth.  I don't think 600 is out of reach.

I've almost forgotten but Thursday is the best day of the entire year; Thanksgiving.  Food, family, and football.  Life doesn't get much better than that.  Tomorrow I'm going to run down all the things I'm thankful for.  There is a chance it might get kind of vulgar.  I like some weird stuff.  Stay tuned.

Song of the Day:

"You need to overcome the tug of people against you as you reach for high goals." Gen. George S. Patton

No comments:

Post a Comment