Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Funny Story

No training today, but I had a funny conversation with a female client.  Fellas, listen close.  Jenny (name changed) came in this morning around 10:30 and she had make-up around her eyes.  She's a college soccer player so I jokingly asked if she had gone out last night.  She tried to tell another trainer and I, "No" but we eventually got it out of her that she had gone on a date.  After a bit of razzing Jenny and I continued with the training session.  During Jenny's workout she hang cleaned 140 twice and narrowly missed 154.  Jenny is probably one of maybe 5 females in the place that could pick up 154 double overhand, let alone attempt a hang clean.  As we were taking the weights off the bar I asked her, "If you found out that you could hang clean more than your date would you still date him?"  She replied with one of those I-don't-knows that is about 90% hell no and about 10% maybe.  Definitely no "yes" in that answer.  The only better answer would have been a flat out "No."

 
Fellas, even women want us to be stronger than them.  For the most part they don't give two shits if we have abs.  They want us to be able to move furniture and kitchen appliences for them.  And this skinny jeans, metrosexual bullshit needs to stop.  I'm all for dressing nice and what not but shit, man the fuck up already.

No comments:

Post a Comment