Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday

Deload continues.  Today was more of the same from Tuesday, only an upper body version.  Lighter weights, and lots of NWA and Public Enemy.

Bench: 185x5x3

TRX Rows: 4x10
w/
Dips: 4x10

Facepulls: 3x15
w/
Band Pushdowns: 3x15

Band Pull Aparts: 2x20

I'm feeling pretty good after this deload week.  Definitely ready to SFW next week.  Buuuuut first, this weekend is Carroll University's Homecoming.  The only alumni activities I will be partaking in is drinking in the parking lot, pissing in the art building, and getting sauced at the bars.  I'm also hoping to see a lot of friends I don't see on a regular basis.  It's going to be magical.  Shit, I might even try to get my hands on a bottle of Night Train for old time's sake.

Song of the Day:

"That Night Train is a mean wine." -Blues Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment