Friday, September 3, 2010

Thursday- Bench

Yesterday's session was absolute garbage.  I can only blame myself though.  I didn't get enough sleep and was tired and not focused going in.  I also worked out two huge knots in my traps that I should have gotten to earlier but was neglecting.  To compound the problem I tweaked my adductor during my warm-up.  Thanks for you concern, but it's feeling a lot better today.  It didn't effect any part of my lifting directly but took away what little focus I had remaining and put me in a pissy mood the rest of the day.  Here's how things broke down.

Bench: 225x3; 245x3; 265x2 (was supposed to be 3 but the sand in my you-know-where got to me)

Standing Press: 4x8 @ 95lbs
w/
Face Pulls: 3x15

Done.  I was too irritated to do anything else.  I'll make up for it this weekend. 

Song of the Day:

“Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it.” -Eliza Tabor

No comments:

Post a Comment