Thursday, September 23, 2010

200th Post

Blogger tells me this is the 200th post of 200 Pounds Is 200 Pounds.  Thanks everyone for all the support and visits.  I hope to keep doing this for as long as people keep enjoying it.  Again, if there are any subjects or if you have any particular questions, whatever they may be, that you'd like to see discussed please leave them in the comments.

Today was a bench day.  I definitely don't get as excited about these days as I do for squat days.  I think this is part of my problem.  I need an intensity and attitude adjustment when it comes to benching.  It's all mental which hopefully isn't too hard to fix.  You never know what's going on up there.

Bench: 265x3

DB Bench: 80sx10, 90sx8, 100sx6
w/
Sgl. Arm Row: up to 120sx15

TRX Inverted Row: 2x15
w/
Band Pull Aparts: 2x20

Piston Triceps: 2x20 each arm
w/
TRX Arm Curl: 2x12

Totally wiped after this.  I didn't stop sweating for about an hour after I was finished.  I needed a towel just to keep my face dry.  Overall a decent session.  Not the best but it'll do for now.

Song of the Day:

Who is not satisfied with himself will grow, who is not sure of his own correctness will learn many things" -Chinese Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment