Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday- SQ/DL

Squat: worked up to 465x2

Reverse Band Squat: 525x3; 575x1

Sumo Speed Deadlift: 284x1x6

Glute Ham Hypers: 3x12
w
Cable Crunch Downs: 3x10

Squats went a lot better this week.  I think on all of my sets except for the last reverse band set I was a bit high.  I don't feel this is from tightness or weakness.  I think I just need to get back to knowing without thinking about it when I am at depth.  This will come with time.  I just need to be persistent and always have a critical eye watching. 

I'm alternating light and heavy weeks on my deadlift.  This will help keep my CNS fresh and keep from beating me up to much.

Not much else to say.  Time for dinner and then an early night to bed.

Song of the Day:

“A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” -David Brinkley

No comments:

Post a Comment