Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Training

Bench: 250x5+2+2+1+1+1

Inverted Row: 50x6+2+2+2

Dips: 60x6+2+2+2

Zottman: 55x6+2+2+2

First off I want to give big thanks to all service members past and present for what they've done for this country.  I can't say I've always agreed with the conflict, but I will salute and/or shake the hand a member of our military any day of the week.

The barbecue went great.  There was a really nice turnout.  I'd almost forgotten how much my friends and I can drink.  I was not expecting us to finish the half barrel.  Yet at about 8:30 she ran dry.  After a quick run to Dino's Food Mart we were back in business.  I think it's a sign of how much growing up we've done that I was never in fear of anything getting broken or the police being called.  Progress.

Song of the Day:

“The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.”  
 -Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment