Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wednesday and Thursday

On Wednesday I did a quick five at the hill.  I've been feeling some inflammation and pain in my knee.  Nothing serious and nothing a few grams of ibuprofen, some coffee, some heartfelt prayer, and a few doses of low-grade beaver tranquilizer can't take care of.

I ran five of these:

And walked five of these:


Here's a picture of me when I was done being awesome in a tank top:


I'm not sure why it looks like I'm listing to my starboard side.  Hills will do that to a man.

Today (Thursday) I did some benching.  Here's what went down.

Bench: 180x5; 205x5; 235x9

Floor Press: 4x10

Lat Pull Down: 3x15
w/
Chest Supported Row: 3x10

Got some good work in.  Nothing too special or worth burning calories thinking about something to write.

Song of the Day:

"The silence that is in the starry sky,
The sleep that is among the lonely hills.”
-William Wordsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment