Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday- Squat

Squat: 340x3; 390x3; 435x3

Bulgarian Split Squat: 3x10 each

Glute Ham Hypers: 3x15
w/
Straight Leg Raises: 3x15

Today was a giant pile of shit.  435 felt like the weight of the world.  I'm trying to be, but I'm not quite up to Atlas' level.  I think this is due to a number of factors.  Sleep, eating, diarrhea, I'm tighter than a duck's asshole.  You know the usual stuff.  I've got my training cycle figured out for my upcoming meet.  I'm going to put together a diet plan as well as my eating has been less than stellar.  I don't think I'm eating enough and it's affecting my recovery.  I'm going to deload next week and hopefully get the tightness worked out.  Then its time to cowgirl up and start kicking ass in preparation for my meet.

Song of the Day:

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."
-Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment