Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday- Hills

Jog 1 Mile: 9:30 pace

Hill Sprints: x5

Sweating: x a lot

Again, just trying to increase my conditioning.  Strength is taking a navigator role for the time being.  Not in the back seat, but not in the driving the car.  I'm definitely doing a meet on December 3rd in Iowa.  I'll be planning my peaking program in the next week or so.  For the time being I'm just trying to be less fat.

The hill I run is only a half mile or so from where I used to live when I was in school at Carroll.  I measured my steps and it was 92 on the way down.  I would estimate that it's about 75-85 yards long.  It takes me the better part of 25 seconds to do each one.  It's hard.  It makes me better.  It is good.

Song of the Day:

"The human foot is a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art." -Leonardo da Vinci

No comments:

Post a Comment