Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tuesday- Deep Knee Bends

Squat: 315x5; 365x5; 415x5

Bulgarian Split Squats: 3x10 ea. leg

Glute Ham Hypers: 2x12

Hangling Leg Raises: 2x12

WABB was a total sweat box last night.  No air movement whatsoever.  Not complaining though.  I wouldn't want it any other way.  Lower body strength has taken the foreseen dip.  This is due to the extra conditioning I've been doing.  In the training world you can't be doing a lot of conditioning and expect to be your biggest or strongest.  It's like trying to sit on two horses with one ass.  Impossible.  Except for maybe this guy or gal.


Anyways, once I begin my peaking program for my December meet I'll scale back the conditioning.  Having that base of conditioning is going to really help my strength gains as I'll be able to train harder and longer if I need to.  With that said tonight I'm going to feed some orchids that are probably kind of thirsty then run some hills.

Song of the Day:

“Like tourists huffing and puffing to reach the peak we forget the view on the way up” -Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments:

Post a Comment