Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday- Military Strong Man

Standing Press: 125x5; 145x5; 160x7

Log Press: 4x12

Pull Ups: 5x4
w/
Upright Row: 3x10

Face Pulls
w/
Arm Curls

Up and down session today.  Standing press felt heavy but the log didn't.  Pull ups I went chest to the bar on each rep and they weren't as hard as I thought they were going to be.  I haven't done upright rows since college.  I'm going to give them a shot and see how I feel with them.  I've heard they can be bad for your shoulders.  But I'll be the judge of that. 

This week I'm going to plan out my peaking cycle.  It's going to be 13 weeks or so and will take me through 3 December when my meet is.  Other than that I'm just going to keep plugging away.

Song of the Day:

"Small strokes fell great oaks." -Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment