Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday- Conditioning

Mile Jog: 10 minute pace

Hills: x5 (4 sprints, 1 jog)

Nothing special today.  I need to start bringing up my conditioning.  I'm going to try to work in at least 2 days of conditioning.  I hit 230 pounds today which was my target after coming off the biggest loser challenge.  I'm going to try to maintain it, but if a little comes off from the conditioning I'm not going to panic.  As long as I'm making progress, getting stronger and more awesome I don't really care what I weigh.

Song of the Day:

“Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius-and a lot of courage-to move in the opposite direction.” -Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. Good lifts and great taste in music. Keep it up.

    In Strength.
    Derrick
    livenlift.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete