Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday and Movember

Did a quick little workout this morning...

400 yards as fast as I could (1:25)

Handstand Wall Walk Up
x5,4,4
w/
Chins:
3x5

Box Jumps:
3x5
Single Leg Box Step Downs:
3x8

Band Pull Aparts:
4x20
w/
Vertebrae Situps:
3x10

All said and done it took me about 35 mins with the warmup.  I'm probably going to be adding 2-3 of these little workouts in each week on my normal off days.  I like that they are all body wight which doesn't beat me up at all, gets some blood flowing, and helps with my work capacity.  I'll also be able to focus on some weak points that I alluded to in a previous post.

Like last year I'll be donating my face to the Movember cause for the month of November.  Movember is a cause that benefits prostate cancer and other men's cancer initiatives.  A a sign of solidarity all the men that help the cause grow a moustache during November.  When someone says, "Hey, what's with the 'stache?" we get them learned up on the cause and maybe even pull a donation or two.  If you'd like to donate I would greatly appreciate it.  After all you get hours of amusement for free from this blog so five or ten bucks to a good cause isn't too much to ask I don't think.  At the very least visit the links and check out the cause.  Thanks.  Oh, and Happy Halloween!

Movember- us.movember.com
My MoSpace- http://mobro.co/TroyDequaine

Song of the Day:

"In the old days villains had moustaches and kicked the dog." -Alfred Hitchcock

No comments:

Post a Comment