Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday- Upper

Bench:
230x1x3
235x1x3
250x1x3

Shoulder Press:
4x8
w/
Dips:
4x8

Pendlay Rows:
4x8
w/
45' Pull Downs:
4x8

DB Curls:
3x6
w/
EZ Bar Reverse Curls:
3x8

Db Skull Crushers:
3x10
w/
Push Ups:
2x20

Bench actually felt pretty good today.  A big part of it was that I felt really locked in on my technique.  Not sure why today felt so great but I'll take it.

I got some disappointing news earlier this week.  The meet that I was planning on doing in November is full. The meet director capped the full power entries at fifty and by the time I went to register there was no more room at the inn.  So instead Lance and Eric and I and whoever else wants to join in are going to have our own little meet at work the Saturday before.  If I get some PRs they won't be official lifts, but something to hang my hat on nonetheless.  I'm still going to go to the actual meet to handle a woman from the gym who is doing the meet.  This is her first one and she is going to kick some ass.

Song of the Day:


"If we will be quiet and ready enough we shall find compensation in every disappointment." -Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment