Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday

Squat:
160x5
265x4
340x3
395x2
445x1
275x15
225x20

RDLs: 176x10x5
w/
Calf Raises: 225x15x5

I'm starting my meet cycle in earnest one week from today so I took things somewhat easy. I also tweaked the everloving shit out of my mid-upper back on Saturday. I had finished my last heavy set of front squats and dropped down to 135 to do a high rep set. On the third rep I must have gotten loose because all of a sudden my back seized up and I could hardly breath without feeling a shooting pain. I quickly realized that it was more or less a severe cramp and I just needed to give it a few days to relax. I was a little nervous going in to today but everything held up just fine.

Song of the Day- Choking Victim- 500 Channels

“Our ambition should be to rule ourselves, the true kingdom for each one of us; and true progress is to know more, and be more, and to do more.” -Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment