Friday, May 20, 2011

Where Have You Been?

After about a week of not being able to login to Blogger I finally found the solution.  Good thing this week was a down week and I didn't really do anything of consequence.  I'll recap to the best of my memory.

Monday: Snatch, Squat, Overhead

Tuesday: Clean, Bench, Rows

Wednesday: Snatch, Squat, Overhead

Thursday: Clean, Bench, RDLs

Friday: Snatch, Squat, Overhead

See, pretty boring.  Don't worry though because I've got some fun articles in the works.  I know you've all been craving some knowledge.

In other news I signed up for Twitter.  You can follow me at @NXLevelTCD.  As you can see I did it through work which is fine because I come up with some of my finest quips while at the gym.  Time to share them with the world.

Oh, I almost forgot.  Tomorrow the Rapture is supposed to happen at 6pm.  What are you all planning?  Repenting?  Going on as normal?  Cocaine fueled weekend of banging hookers?  More on this debacle later.

Song of the Day:

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly." -Richard Bach

No comments:

Post a Comment