Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday

Snatch: 176x2, 198x1, 223x a bunch of misses.  Almost had it a few times.  It'll go soon.

Squat: 315x3, 365x3, 405x3x3, 275x12, 225x20

Incline Press: 185x3x3

Conditioning

Everything was going well until the incline.  For whatever reason whenever I do incline I get super dizzy and lightheaded.  I almost passed out on the first set.  I dropped the incline a bit and it helped some but I just moved on after the three sets at 185.  My heart says the problem is that my traps are so huge that it pinches my jugular.  My head says that I'm holding my air in my head instead of my belly.  I'll just tell people it's from my traps.

Song of the Day:

"I don't like to think of myself
I like lifting those weights though
I like the feeling of pain
Nothing else"
-Henry Rollins

No comments:

Post a Comment