Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday

Snatch: up to 218x1, 186x3

Squat: 315x5, 365x5, 405x5, 425x5, 445x5

Fat Bar Bench: 185x5, 225x5, 245x5, 260x5

Stone and Keg Picks

Pretty damn good session today.  Snatches are feeling better after working out some knots in my upper back.  The knots were affecting my shoulder mobility to a negative degree.  I kept trying to catch the bar out in front of me instead of just a bit behind and over my center of mass.  Working the knots allows me to get my arms back much easier.  Squats felt pretty decent.  The last set is ten pounds off from my previous 5 rep max.  Bench was ok.  Didn't feel like anything special.  The squats tapped me pretty good so I was feeling less than stellar.  All in all got some great work in today.

 Song of the Day:

"I will prepare and some day my chance will come." -Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment